Stasis is seeking an experienced Senior Android engineer to assist in new feature development, refactoring and maintenance of our Stasis Tablet Application.
This Senior Android Engineer should be adept at learning new frameworks and be capable to assist in all areas of the Android product.
- Design, create, and modify Android-based applications
- Translate requirements, verbal, written and implied, into code
- Build test cases for anything you write or modify
- Work with backend engineers collaboratively to integrate cloud-based APIs to support the Application.
- Work with Firmware engineers to build, modify and support the communication via BLE with our custom medical device.
- Keep up-to-date on android developments and trends
- 5+ years working as an Android engineer
- Previous experience in Android development or other related fields
- Experience with both Java and Kotlin with the Android framework
- Experience building dynamic and efficient views and layouts
- Experience writing unit tests and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with Queuing systems and stream processing
- Experience with services, threading and asynchronous processing
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, thoughtfully commented code
- Graphing, charting and experience with report creation.
- Strong UI/UX skills.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferred: Experience working in a regulated product environment, HIPAA, FDA or similar